Actual cases, real benefits
"With NetSuite we're able to process more orders more efficiently and can grow our business without growing our staff."Island Rose
- The largest flower retailer/wholesaler in the Philippines has greatly improved business performance and productivity since replacing standalone on-premise applications with NetSuite's unified cloud suite.
- Island Rose has increased efficiency across the board with NetSuite's integrated capabilities for ERP/financials, inventory and order management, and CRM, eliminating double- and triple-encoding with previous systems.
- Order management staff reduced by half with automation of online order processing of 75,000 shipments a year to locations across the Philippines.
- Greater order management efficiency enables Island Rose to scale to periods of peak demand, including Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
- Order automation and integration with couriers including DHL and LBC Express helps ensure next-day delivery of orders to many areas of the Philippines.
- NetSuite enables Island Rose to better monitor production and manage flower inventory from its state-of-the art greenhouse farm in the cool climate of Tagaytay.
- NetSuite helps Island Rose tighten processes across Tagaytay farm and Makati distribution, with flexibility to run distribution from the farm during peak periods.
- Weeks-long delays in reporting and poor visibility with QuickBooks eliminated with real-time NetSuite data on demand.
- Going live in 2011, NetSuite gave Island Rose the efficiency and capacity it needed to launch new ecommerce businesses selling chocolates, gifts and other goods after acquiring two partner businesses.
- NetSuite CRM supplies a single record of 100,000 registered customers, reducing customer data sources from three to one and enabling better customer service and marketing.
- Reliance on paper and paper-based processes to run the business reduced by 80% to 90%.
- Integration between NetSuite financials and Miva Merchant ecommerce storefront delivers accurate, up-to-date reconciliation without manual intervention.
- Multiple standalone software applications derailed efficiency and growth with need to double- and triple-encode data.
- On-premise systems introduced needless costs in administrative work and periodic server upgrades.
- Disparate desktop applications meant that personnel had to move from one computer to another to accomplish certain tasks.
- NetSuite selected over SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce for depth of integrated functionality and reliable, customizable cloud platform.
- Cloud adoption builds on Island Rose's track record of pioneering innovation, including its launch of an ecommerce site in 2000.
- NetSuite's proven architecture has enabled Island Rose to avoid its periodic ritual of upgrading on-premise servers, which consumed valuable time and resources.
- NetSuite Solution Provider partner CloudTech provides implementation and optimization services to help Island Rose make the most of NetSuite.