NetSuite SuiteCommerce is an ecommerce platform that easily adapts and scales to the unique selling and buying scenarios your specific industry needs. Deliver consistent, engaging and personalized shopping and service experiences on any device, anywhere your customers shop. Enable omnichannel commerce for B2C and B2B businesses by seamlessly connecting ecommerce and in-store POS with order management, customer service, inventory, merchandising, marketing, and financials.
- Tie ecommerce directly to your operational business systems with a single cloud-based platform.
- Create relevant and personalized omnichannel shopping experiences across in-store, web and mobile channels.
- Deliver a consistent brand experience by maintaining full creative control over your website.
- Provide an optimized experience to any device with responsive web design.
- Expand your online business by selling through multiple brands, languages and currencies atop a single ecommerce platform.
- Service any type of customer whether small or large, individual (B2C) or business (B2B).
Bring your business to the web. No need to plug in multiple tools just to make it run. In NetSuite, E-Commerce is fully integrated with NetSuite’s ERP. With its native functionality on webstore, companies can now enjoy extending their market to the internet. Allow your customers to order online wherever and conveniently pay via credit card. All in NetSuite’s E-Commerce.
- Web Hosting and Content Management
- Webstore and Shopping Cart
- Order Management
- Customer Self Service
- Web Marketing
- B2B Ecommerce
- B2C Ecommerce
- Ecommerce Analytics
B2C AND B2B ECOMMERCE ON A SINGLE PLATFORM
SuiteCommerce was built to support the needs of both B2C and B2B ecommerce from a single platform. With its unlimited design flexibility, you can create B2C sites that deliver the relevant, engaging experiences consumers expect. Your B2B sites can offer a B2C-like customer experience with added functionality designed specifically for the unique requirements of business users. And since the same ecommerce platform supports both B2C and B2B sites, you can develop new channels and business models with a dramatically lower investment and without the need to maintain separate systems.