Oracle Transportation Management System
Designed to support both shippers and logistics service providers (LSPs), Oracle Transportation Management solutions manage all transportation activity throughout your global supply chain. Combining ease of use with industry-leading capabilities, they enable you to reduce freight costs, optimize service levels, and automate processes so that you can run your logistics operations more efficiently.
A state-of-the-art optimization engine that automatically finds the best solutions for your logistics needs, while adhering to your business requirements and trading partner capabilities.
- Create a more efficient and higher velocity logistics network
- Plan and execute domestic and international shipments—in one system
- Lower rates and manage equipment more efficiently
- Optimize the cubic capacity of containers, consolidate orders, and streamline location flow and calendars
A logistics dashboard for the entire enterprise, delivering granular visibility into transportation data and metrics..
- Track items, orders, and shipments
- Make changes that improve service and costs
- Receive proactive alerts when milestones are approaching or missed
- Monitor business metrics against targets, benchmarks, and forecasts
Manage your fleet—without sacrificing carrier efficiency or fleet utilization.
- Manage all aspects of your fleet: drivers, tractors, and trailers
- Simultaneously consider fleet resource capabilities, while optimizing contracted carrier rates
- Measure and control financial performance with costing, payables, billables, cost accruals, and dispute management
Freight Payment and Billing
Eliminate administrative activities so you can improve efficiencies and focus on the big picture.
- Automate manual procedures associated with freight bill payment and audit
- Cover all aspects of transportation rates, including surcharges and discounts
- Track accessorials, match pay, auto-pay, track claims, and report on costs
- Supports both freight payment (shipper) and billing (3PL/LSP) processes
Enhance the accuracy of bid packages and reduce the time and overhead it takes to run a procurement cycle.
- Manage negotiations with carriers and logistics service providers on rates, accessorials, and equipment requirements
- Assess the financial impact of proposed rate changes before they are committed
- Reduce transportation costs by optimizing bid execution and negotiating service provider rates
Gain visibility into items, orders, and shipments so you can deliver superior service and plan with confidence.
- Proactively manage the lifecycle of orders and shipments through automated milestone monitoring
- Access both on-hand and in-transit inventory levels across the extended supply chain
- Track and trace each stage in the lifecycle of your global shipments